Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
CISF Recruitment: Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) has invited application for the recruitment of 787 Constable/ Tradesmen Vacancy in Central Industrial Security Force. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online here.
CISF Recruitment 2022 Full Detais
Name of post: Constable/ Tradesmen
No of posts: 787
- Constable/ Cook: 304 [Male:247, Female:27, ESM:30]
- Constable/ Cobbler: 7 [Male:5, Female:1, ESM:1]
- Constable/ Tailor: 27 [Male:22, Female:2, ESM:3]
- Constable/ Barber: 109 [Male:90, Female:92, ESM:10]
- Constable/ Washer-man: 118 [Male:95, Female:11, ESM:12]
- Constable/ Sweeper: 199 [Male:161, Female:18, ESM: 20]
- Constable/ Painter: 1 [Male:1]
- Constable/ Mason: 12 [Male:10, Female:1, ESM:1]
- Constable/ Plumber: 4 [Male:4]
- Constable/ Mali: 3 [Male:3]
- Constable/ Welder: 3 [Male:3]
Pay: Level-3 (Rs.21,700-69,100)
Eligibility Criteria of CISF Recruitment
Nationality/ Citizenship: Candidate must be a citizen of India.
Since the State of Assam is not issuing Domicile Certificate/ Permanent Residence Certificate (PRC), candidates belonging to the State of Assam are not required to submit the same. However, their selection will be subject to verification of their residential status from the concerned District Authorities.
Related Article: Indian Navy Recruitment
Age Limit: Candidates' age must be 18-23 years as on 01/08/2022. Candidates should not have been born earlier than 02/08/1999 and later than 01/08/2004.
Age Relaxation: Category-wise age relaxation is as mentioned below:
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- Ex-Servicemen: 3 years after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age as on the date of reckoning.
i) Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognised board for skilled trades on or before closing date of receipt of online Application Form. (i.e. Barber, Boot Maker/Cobbler, Tailor, Cook, Mason, Mali, Painter, Plumber, Washer Man and Welder). Industrial Training Institute trained personnel will be preferred.
ii) Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognised board for unskilled trades on or before closing date of receipt of online Application Form (i.e. Sweeper).
- SC/ ST: Nil
- Ex-Servicemen: Nil
- Female: Nil
- Others: Rs 100/-
- Mode of payment: Net Banking, Debit or Credit cards, UPI or SBI Challan
How to apply for CISF Recruitment 2022 ?
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for CISF 1149 Constable / Fire (Male) Vacancy by visiting at official recruitment portal of Assam Public Service Commission. They may follow below mentioned steps .
Step 01: Scroll down, go to Important Web-Links section .
Step 02: Click on Online Application Form link.
Step 03: Log on to the official website of CISF - https://cisfrectt.in.
Step 04: On the homepage, click on “Login” button.
Step 05: A new page will be displayed. Click on the “New Registration” button
Step 06: Now fill your Basic details, Additional and contact details, and Declaration.
Step 08: Upload your passport sized photograph and signature and other required documents.
Step 09: Pay the application fee as per your category and at the end click on submit button.
Step 10: Don't forget to take a print of submitted application form.
Imp Dates of CISF Constable Vacancy
● Last date of submission of application: 21/11/2022
● Last date of submission of application: 20/12/2022
Imp Web-Links of CISF Recruitment
Official Notification: Click Here
Official Website: Click Here