Assam Polytechnic Admission [PAT]
Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Assam has released the official notification of Polytechnic Admission Test (PAT) 2022. Intending and eligible candidates may apply online here for admission into Diploma Courses in the following State Government Polytechnics of Assam and Polytechnics outside Assam (against seat allotted by the Govt. of India’ Assam Energy Institute, Sibsagar) for the session 2022-2023.
Polytechnic Admission Test 2022 Full Details
Course Name: Diploma Course
Name of Test: Polytechnic Entrance Test (PAT) 2022
Session Name: 2022-23
Centers for Testing: Mangaldoi, Tezpur, and selected centers in Government Polytechnics/Institutes of Assam.
Date of Test: 17 July 2022 (Sunday)
Exam Timings: 10 AM to 12 Noon (2 Hours)
Question Types: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
Test Subjects: Maths and Science
Total Marks: 100 Marks.
Educational Qualification: The candidate should have passed HSLC or its equivalent examination in a single sitting with Mathematics and Science as compulsory subjects. Candidates must have passed both Theory and Practical examinations in Mathematics and Science individually. Also, candidates have to secure the following marks as per their categories.
Age Limit: The maximum age limit for the candidate for the PET exam will be as follows. Age will be calculated as of 31st December 2022.
Application Fee: Application Fee of Rs.500/- + Bank charges as applicable is to be paid using “State Bank Collect” which provides the facility of payment through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking. The payment can also be made in cash in the State Bank of India after generating the cash deposit form from "State Bank Collect" at the last stage of the online application. Further instructions will be available during the online application process. Candidates are required to follow the steps carefully while registering online.
Assam PAT 2022 Courses
Candidates can get admission into the following courses after clearing Assam PAT 2022:
- Diploma in Civil Engineering
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering
- Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
- Diploma in Computer Engineering
- Diploma in Instrumentation Technology
- Diploma in Chemical Engineering
- Diploma in Textile Technology
- Diploma in Agricultural Engineering
- Diploma in Architectural Assistantship
- Diploma in Textile Design
- Diploma in Mechanical (Auto) Engineering
- Diploma in Bio Medical Engineering
- Diploma in Printing Technology
- Diploma in Industrial & Production Engineering
- Diploma in Fashion Technology
- Diploma in Garment Technology
- Diploma in Medical Electronics
- Diploma in Food Processing Technology
- Diploma in Mining Engineering
- Modern Office Management (For Girls Only)
Assam PAT 2022 List of Affiliated Institutions
In total 26 polytechnic colleges are taking place in Assam PAT 2022 that will offer admission to the qualified candidates into their desired courses, according to the marks scored by the candidate after the entrance test and interview session.
- Assam Engineering Institute
- Nowgong Polytechnic
- His Royal Highness the Prince of Wales Institute of Engineering and Technology
- Dibrugarh Polytechnic
- Silchar Polytechnic
- Bongaigaon Polytechnic
- Assam Textile Institute
- PCPS Girls’ Polytechnic
- Diphu Polytechnic
- Residential Girls’ Polytechnic
- Baksa Polytechnic
- Barpeta Polytechnic
- Dhemaji Polytechnic
- Lakhimpur Polytechnic
- Karimganj Polytechnic
- Golaghat Polytechnic
- Goalpara Polytechnic
- Nalbari Polytechnic
- Kamrup Polytechnic
- Sivasagar Polytechnic
- Sonitpur Polytechnic
- Morigaon Polytechnic
- Tinsukia Polytechnic
- Chirang Polytechnic
- Udalguri Polytechnic
- Hailakandi Polytechnic
Assam PAT 2022 Fee Structure
Fee structure of institutions that candidates can get after clearing Assam PAT 2022 is given below. This fee structure is according to the previous year’s data.
Assam PAT 2022 Exam Pattern
Candidates appearing for Assam PAT 2022 must be well aware of the exam pattern. Here’s is an overview of Assam PAT 2022 exam pattern:
- Name of the exam: Assam PAT 2022
- Total No. of sections: There are a total 2 sections. Paper will have question from Mathematics and science subject in PAT exam and for PAT Modern Office Management (MOM) 2022 exam questions will be from General Knowledge & English subjects
- Total No. of questions: There are a total of 100 objective questions in Assam PAT 2022 and in PAT Modern Office Management (MOM) 2022 exam there are a total 100 both subjective & objective questions
- Duration of the exam: The duration of Assam PAT 2022 is 2 hours
- Negative marking: There is no negative marking
- Marking scheme: +1 mark is for each right answer
Assam PAT 2022 Syllabus
The syllabus will enable the candidates to know about the examination. This will aid them in preparing well for the same. The question paper will be based on the Class 10th syllabus. Given below is the syllabus for Assam PAT 2022, as per last year.
Assam PAT 2022 Counselling
The Directorate Of Technical Education, Assam conducts counselling for the candidates who have qualified Assam PAT entrance exam. The date and venue of the counselling will be published along with the results. Qualified candidates will go through an interview round that will be held to select the candidates provisionally for admission. After that, the choice of diploma course and branch of engineering of a candidate will be purely on the basis of marks scored by the candidate in the entrance test at the time of the interview. Candidates once admitted will not be considered again for any other course.
Documents required at Assam PAT 2022 counselling
The list of documents needed for the verification process in the counselling are given below:
- Mark sheets of qualifying examinations passed
- Self-attested copy of Admit Card or Certificate of the Board/University
- Character certificate
- GAP certificate
- Caste certificate
- OBC/ MOBC/Tea-Garden/Ex-Tea Garden Labor Community Certificate
- Sports quota certificate (if applicable)
- Certificate from the Director, Rajyiik Sainik Board (if applicable)
- Certificate from the employer (if applicable)
- PWD certificate (if applicable)
- Games and Sports Certificate (Original)
- Certificate from Head of the last attended Institution
- Original Transfer Certificate
- Physical Fitness Certificate
- Income Certificate issued
- EWS Certificate (if applicable)
- Minority Community certificate
How to apply for admission PAT Application 2022
The Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Assam has begun the online application process for diploma courses at the polytechnic institutes in the state.
Candidates who wish to pursue diploma courses can apply online at https://dte.assam.gov.in/ Students who have passed matriculation with technical subjects or vocational subjects are eligible to apply.
Step 01: Scroll down, and check the Important Link section.
Step 02: Click on the Online Application Link.
Step 03: An official page of DTE, Assam will load, enter your all asked details.
Step 04: Pay the online application fee through SBI Collect and submit your application.
Important Dates of Polytechnic Admission Test
Starting date to apply online: 1st May 2022
Last date to apply online: 10th June 2022
Issue of admit cards: Notified Later
Date of PAT 2022: 17th July 2022
Important Links of Assam Polytechnic Admission
Online Application Link: Click Here [01/05/2022]
Download Official Notification: Click Here
Download Information Boucher: Coming Soon
Official Website: Click here