Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released an employment notification to conduct online examination for the next Common Recruitment Process (CRP - XIII) to recruit 4045 Clerical Cadre posts. The exam is tentatively scheduled in August/ September, 2023 & October, 2023. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online here.
Overview of IBPS Clerk Recruitment
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2023
Name of examination: IBPS CRP CLERKS – XIII
Name of post: Clerk
No of posts: 4045 posts
- Andaman and Nicobar Islands: 0
- Andhra Pradesh: 77
- Arunachal Pradesh: 6
- Assam: 77
- Bihar: 210
- Chandigarh: 6
- Chhattisgarh: 84
- Dadra and Nagar Haveli/ Daman & Diu: 8
- Delhi: 234
- Goa: 36
- Gujarat: 239
- Haryana: 174
- Himachal Pradesh: 81
- Jammu and Kashmir: 14
- Jharkhand: 52
- Karnataka: 88
- Kerala: 52
- Ladakh: 0
- Lakshadweep: 0
- Madhya Pradesh: 393
- Maharashtra: 527
- Manipur: 10
- Meghalaya: 1
- Mizoram: 1
- Nagaland: 3
- Odisha: 57
- Puducherry: 0
- Punjab: 327
- Rajasthan: 169
- Sikkim: 0
- Tamil Nadu: 142
- Telangana: 27
- Tripura: 15
- Uttar Pradesh: 674
- Uttarakhand: 26
- West Bengal: 241
IBPS Clerk Vacancy in Assam:
Total no of posts: 77
- Bank of India: 0
- Canara Bank: 0
- Central Bank of India: 77
- Punjab & Sind Bank: 0
- UCO Bank: 0
- Union Bank of India: 0
Eligibility Criteria of IBPS Clerk Recruitment
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 20 years to 28 years as on 1st July 2023. Candidate should be born between 2nd July 1995 to 1st July 2003 (both dates inclusive).
Age Relaxation: Category-wise age relaxation is as mentioned below.
- Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe: 5 years
- Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer): 3 years
- Persons With Disabilities: 10 years
Educational Qualification: A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government. The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he / she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
Computer Literacy: Operating and working knowledge in computer systems is mandatory i.e. candidates should have Certificate/Diploma/Degree in computer operations/Language/ should have studied Computer / Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/College/Institute.
Proficiency in the Official Language of the State/ UT: Candidates should know how to read/ write and speak the Official Language of the State/UT for which vacancies a candidate wishes to apply.
- SC/ST/PWBD/EXSM: Rs. 175/- (inclusive of GST)
- Others: Rs. 850 /- (inclusive of GST)
- Payment mode: Online (Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets)
How to Apply for IBPS Clerk Recruitment ?
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for these vacancy by visiting official IBPS Recruitment Portal. Candidates may follow below mentioned steps to apply online.
a) Scroll down, go to Important Web-Links section .
b) Click on the "Online Application Form" and complete the registration process by clicking "New User ? Register Here".
c) In the next stage, click on "Online Application Form" Link and Login.
d) Fill your all personal and educational details and upload necessary documents.
e) Make payment of application fee as per your category and submit the form.
f) At the end, take a print out of the application form.
Imp Dates of IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2023
- Starting Date for Apply Online: 1st July 2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 21st July 2023
- Date for Download Call Letter for PET: August 2023
- Date for Conduct PET: August 2023
- Date for Download Call Letter or Prelims Exam: August 2023
- Date for Prelims Exam: August/ September, 2023
- Date for Release of Result for Online Exam: September/ October 2023
- Date for Download Call Letter or Mains Exam: September/ October 2023
- Date for Mains Exam: October 2023
- Date for Provisional Allotment List: April 2024
Imp Web-Links of IBPS Clerk Vacancy
Online Application Form: Click Here
Short Notification: Click Here
Advertisement Details: Click Here
Official Website: Click Here
Selection Process of IBPS Clerk Recruitment
The structure of the Examinations which will be conducted online are as follows:
Candidates have to qualify in each of the three tests by securing cut-off marks to be decided by IBPS. Adequate number of candidates in each category as decided by IBPS depending upon requirements will be shortlisted for Online Main examination.
The Main examination consists of following sections.