O/o Deputy Commissioner, Hojai
DC Office Hojai Recruitment: Deputy Commissioner, (DC Office) Hojai has invited application for the recruitment of 14 Lot Mandal Vacancy under the amalgamated establishment of the Deputy Commissioner, (DC Office) Hojai. Interested and eligible candidates may apply here.
DC Hojai Recruitment 2022
Name of the Post: Lot Mandal (Grade-III)
No. of Post: 14 [UR: 08, OBC: 01, SC: 01, EWS: 02, ST(P): 02]
Scale of Pay: Pay Band of Rs. 14,000/- – Rs. 60,500/- and Grade Pay of Rs. 6,200/- per month plus other allowances as admissible as per rules.
Eligibility Criteria of DC Office Hojai Posts
Nationality: Candidate must be a Citizen of India. Applicant must be permanent resident of a citizen in a village/Lot for which he has applied for the post of Gaonpradhan.
- The minimum educational qualification of the candidate shall be HSLC in any discipline from a University / Board recognized by the Government or equivalent thereto and recognized by the Government.
- He/ She must have good working knowledge of office productivity software tools (independent) of any operating system. Candidates must possess a minimum 6 (Six) months Diploma in computer proficiency from a recognised institute.
- The applicants must possess a valid 6 (Six) months “Recorders’ Certificate Class Course (RCCC) Training” certificate from the Assam Surveys and Settlement Training Centre, Dakhingaon, Guwahati.
Related Article: Hojai Recruitment 2022
Age Limit: The candidates should not be less than 18 years of age and not more than 38 years of age as on 01/01/2022. The upper age limit is relaxable by Govt roles.
How to apply for DC Office Hojai Recruitment ?
Candidates are required to apply online (only) through the link https://niyukti.assam.gov.in/Imhojai in the website with effect from 10.30 A.M of 20th November, 2022 to 4.00 P.M of 4th December, 2022. No application will be filled up after expiry of the given time as the link will be disabled. No email or offline or other form for submission of application is allowed. The online application link is given below in the important link section. please follow the below mentioned steps to apply online for Hojai District Recruitment.
Upload the below mentioned documents:
- The recent colour passport size photograph should be with 80% face (without mask) visible including ears against a white background.
- Scanned passport photograph, signature should be in JPG/JPEG/PNG format.
- HSLC Admit Card, HSLC Mark Sheet, HSLC Certificate. Certificate of Diploma in Computer Application, Employment Exchange Registration Certificate, Category certificate (SC/ST/OBC/EWS/PWD) (If applicable), Discharge Certificate. Recorders’ Certificate Class Course (RCCC) training should be in JPG/JPEG/PNG/PDF format.
- The size of the recent colour scanned passport size photograph should be in between 7 KB to 50 KB (clearly legible).
- The size of the scanned signature should be in between 7 KB to 30 KB (clearly legible).
Web-Links of DC Hojai Recruitment
Advertisement Details: Click Here
Apply Online: Check Here
Official Website: Click Here