MNC Girls College, Nalbari
Mahendra Narayan Choudhury Balika Mahavidyalaya, Nalbari also known as MNC Balika Mahavidyalaya has invited application for the recruitment of 3 Assistant Professor Vacancy. Interested and eligible candidates may apply here.
MNC Girls College, Nalbari Recruitment
Name of post: Assistant Professor
No of posts: 03
◾ Economics: 1
◾ Philosophy: 1
◾ Education: 1
Eligibility of M.N.C. Girls' College Recruitment
1) Good academic record as defined by the concerned University with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master's Degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign University.
2) Besides, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET.
3) Notwithstanding anything contained in sub-clauses (i) and (ii) to this clause 4.40.1. of the UGC Regulations 30th June, 2010 candidates who have a Ph.D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum standards and procedure for award of Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009, shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET/SET.
4) NET/SLET/SET shall also not be required for such Master programmes in disciplines for which NET/SLET/SET is not conducted.
5) A relaxation of 5% may be provided at the graduate or Masters level for the Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/ Differently abled (Physically and visually differently-abled) categories for the purpose or eligibility. The 5% Relaxation will not include any grace (clause 3.4.1).
6) The period of time taken by candidates to acquire M.Phil and/or Ph.D. Degree shall not be considered as teaching/ research experience for appointment to the positions (clause-3.9.0).
Age Limit: 38 years as on 01-01-2023 with relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC/MOBC and 10 years for PWD candidates and 2 years for Ex-servicemen.
Note: The candidates must have Permanent Residential Certificate and must have proficiency in local language.
How to Apply for MNC College Recruitment 2023?
The applications may be sent to the following address within 15 days from the date of publication [DOP: 01/01/2023] of this advertisement along with a Bank Draft of Rs. 1500/- only (non-refundable) for the post of Assistant Professor in favour of Principal, M.N.C. Balika Mahavidyalaya, Nalbari payable at HDFC Bank, Nalbari Branch.
Principal,M.N.C. Balika Mahavidyalaya,Nalbari, Assam .
Web Links of MNC College Vacancy
Advertisement Details: Click Here
Standard Form: Check Here