Job in APPSC 2022
The Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) has invited application from eligible candidates for recruitment of 77 Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) in the Department of Education, Arunachal Pradesh (APPSC).
Last Date: 11/03/2022
APPSC Recruitment 2022 Full Details
Name of post: Post Graduate Teacher (PGT)
Total vacancies: 77 [APST:60, APST(PwD):02, UR: 15]
● English: 09
● Hindi: 08
● History: 09
● Political Science: 12
● Geography: 10
● Economics: 09
● Mathematics: 06
● Physics: 06
● Chemistry: 04
● Biology: 02
● Agriculture: 02
Scale of pay: Pay Matrix Level - 8, Rs 47,600-1,51,100/- Group 'B' Gazetted
Eligibility Criteria of APPSC Recruitment 2022
Educational Qualification: 2nd Class Master Degree in the concerned subject from a recognised University with B.Ed.
Age Limit: Not less than 21 years of Age and not more than 35 years of age as on 11.03.2022.
However, the upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for APST.
Selection Process of APPSC Recruitment 2022
Eligible candidates will have to appear in written examination in the following subjects followed by viva-voce test to be conducted by the Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission at Itanagar on the basis of which selection will be finalized.
Written Examination of APPSC
i) General English: 100 marks
ii) General Knowledge: 100 marks
iii) Concerned subjects:
- Paper I: 100 marks
- Paper II: 100 marks
iv) Viva-Voce followed by Classroom Teach: 50 marks
The candidates who secure a minimum of 33% marks in each written examination paper and a minimum of 45% of marks out of aggregate total marks in the written examination papers shall be eligible for viva-voce test.
How to Apply Arunachal Pradesh Recruitment 2022
1) Candidates are required to apply online using the website www.appsc.gov.in
2) For candidates who are applying for the first time through APPSC, before applying online, candidate must mandatory carry out ONE TIME REGISTRATION (OTR).
3) Those candidates who have already registered in OTR need not register again and they can directly log in to fill up online form using their user ID and password.
4) Applicants have to upload the following documents during online application process:
i) Signature of the candidate on white paper with black ink pen.
ii) Latest/recent passport size photo.
iii) For final year B.Ed. students, Certificate to be uploaded.
5) After successful submission of application, applicants have to pay an application fee as mention below.
6) The last date of submission of online applications is 11/03/2022
i) Rs 150/- for APST candidates
ii) Rs 200/- for Other candidates