National Health Mission, Assam
National Health Mission (NHM), Assam invites both offline and online applications for 620 numbers posts of Community Health Officers (CHOs) for the passed out B.Sc Nursing and Post Basic B.Sc Nursing candidates with the Integrated Certificate Course in Community Health. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online here.
NHM Assam Recruitment Full Details
Name of the Post: Community Health Officer (CHO)
No of Post: 620 Posts
Remuneration: Community Health Officer on contractual basis shall be paid remuneration of Rs 25,000 per month and monthly performance-based incentive Up to Rs 15,000 per month.
Eligibility Criteria of NHM Assam Posts
- The candidate must have passed B.Sc (Nursing) or Post Basic B.Sc (Nursing) with Integrated Certificate Course in Community Health in are eligible to apply for the post.
- B.Sc.(Nursing) / Post Basic B. Sc Nursing passed from a Nursing institution/University recognized by Indian Nursing Council / and Assam Nurses Midwives’ & Health Visitors’ Council.
- Candidates must be Registered Nurse Registered Midwife (RNRM) from Assam Nurses Midwives’ & Health Visitors’ Council.
- Candidates shall submit a Certificate from the Principal of their respective Nursing College (where from candidate has passed) for confirmation of the Integrated Certificate Course in Community Health (Form is given below in the important link section).
Desirable: Proficiency in regional/local language and dialect.
Age Limit: Less than 35 years of age, which is relaxed by 5 years for the SC and ST candidates as on 1st September 2022.
How to Apply for NHM Assam Recruitment
Interested and eligible candidates have to apply in both online and offline for NHM Community Health Officer Posts. To apply online candidates have to registered themselves through the online apply link given below in the important link section after a successful registration login to fill up the application form and fill the application form properly and upload the necessary documents as given below.
i) Final year marksheet of last Qualifying Exam (Final Year BSc Nursing/Post Basic BSc Nursing)
ii) Provisional/Final Degree Certificate.
iii) Registration Certificate from Assam Nursing Council.
iv) Age proof certificate.
v) Candidates applying under reserved category will have to attach a copy of their caste certificate issued by competent authority.
vi) Certificate from Principal of the Nursing College.
vii) To apply offline in the A4 size envelope mentioning the Name of the Post to the o/o The Mission Director, National Health Mission, Saikia Commercial Complex, Christian Basti, Guwahati, Assam, PIN – 781005 Last date of receipt of applications in both Offline and Online is 26th September 2022.
Important Dates of NHM Assam Vacancy 2022
● Starting date for online application submission: 31/08/2022
● Last date for online application submission: 26/09/2022
Important Web-Links of NHM Recruitment
Online Application: Click Here
Advertisement Details: Click Here
Format for Certificate: Check Here
Official Website: Click Here