O/o Deputy Commissioner, Golaghat
Deputy Commissioner, (DC Office) Golaghat has invited application for the recruitment of 81 Gaon Pradhan Vacancy under various revenue circles of Golaghat district. Interested and eligible candidates may apply here.
DC Office Golaghat Recruitment 2022
Name of post: Gaon Pradhan
No of posts: 81
Eligibility Criteria of DC Golaghat Jobs
Age Limit: Minimum 30 years.
Resident ship: He/ She should be a citizen of India and a permanent resident of the area in respect of concerned village/ villages (from where he/she seeks appointment) .
Educational Qualification: He/ She should be minimum 10th passed from a Board/Institution recognized by the State Govt.
- He/ She should be physically fit and have sound mind.
- He/ She should not have been declared as an insolvent or defaulter in payment of Govt. dues;
- He/ She should not be a Govt. employee.
- He/ She should have landed property/ immovable property in his/her name in the area in which he/she intends to be appointed as Gaonburah.
- He/ She should not be a member of any political party.
- He/ She should be a person of high Status and command and have a respectable position in the society.
- He/ She should have worked/volunteered for the advancement of the Government policies and programmes and rendered assistance in natural calamities.
- He/ She should not have more than 2 (two) living children from a single or multiple partners.
- He/ She should furnish an affidavit at the time of submission of application that he/ she has not more than 2(two) living children from a single or multiple partners.
How to apply for DC Golaghat Recruitment ?
Interested and eligible candidates may apply through Standard form of application as published on Assam Gazette Part IX. The application will be received up to 25/10/2022 in the office of the their respective Sub-Divisional Offices from where they are applying. Applicants of Golaghat sub-division will have to submit their applications to the RKG Branch of the Deputy Commissioner, (DC Office) Golaghat.
The application must be submitted along with the following documents:
- Permanent Resident-ship Certificate.
- Copies of all educational certificates, Mark sheets, Admit Card of HSLC/ Age proof certificate.
- Govt. dues and Bakijai clearance certificate.
- Documents relating to landed Property in his/ her name.
- The Applicant should furnish an affidavit that he/ she has not more than 2(two) living children from a Single or multiple partners.
- Two passport sized photographs .
Imp Dates of Golaghat Recruitment 2022
- Starting date of application: 8th October 2022
- Last date of application: 25th October 2022 till 5 PM
Web-Links of DC Golaghat Recruitment
Application Form: Click Here
Advertisement Details: Click Here
Download Our App: Click Here